I have finally experienced the famous Ice Cream Sandwich at the Main Street Bakery. The cost was $4.19, but it is still considered a snack credit. We had a choice of cookie: chocolate chip, sugar or oatmeal raisin. I went with the traditional chocolate chip. They put 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream on one giant cookie and then topped the ice cream with another. It was so huge that we cut it into 4 portions and everyone had plenty! This is now my favorite snack at Disney and had surplanted the following list!
Here is a short list of my other favorite desserty snacks:
- Dole Whip @ Aloha Isle (MK)
- Orange Swirl @ Sunshine Tree Terrace (MK)
- Churros in Frontierland (MK)
- Carrot Cake Cookie @ Writers Stop (HS)
- Strawberry Shortcake @ Sunshine Seasons (EP)