Sorry, I haven’t blogged in quite a while. We just got back from the most magical place on Earth and then school started 2 days later. Talk about cutting it close! On top of all of that is the fact that this was our longest Disney vacation yet (7 nights/8 days) and we were all exhausted. I had planned on writing while there but let’s face it, spending time with the family was more important.
It was such a magical trip! We did almost everything on our Disney bucket list and still had time for swimming and some great meals. Here are the highlights and I will post more details on everything later:
- Merida – got to see her and shoot some arrows
- Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada – best steak of my life!
- New Dumbo Rides – great set up and queue
- Characterpalloza – saw many random characters thanks to Kenny the Pirate
- Space Mountain with the whole family – everyone is finally tall enough!
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom – fun and the kids loved the cards, though the portals were often crowded
- Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure – some similarities to Kim Possible, but much more modern for the kids
- Royal Guest Room @ Port Orleans Riverside – Updates were very nice and the kids loved finding all the princess themes within the room. They loved the fireworks in the headboard!
- Sunshine Tree Terrace orange swirl ice cream – Taste can really bring on memories, I had forgotten it tastes like orange juice concentrate! Very good and refreshing.
- Pin Trading – the kids were more into it this year and it kept them busy when they were bored.
- Photopass + – totally worth the extra money. The ride pictures are included as well as the meals where they take photos. I came home and had 351 pictures on my account, I think that makes it worth while. I did notice this trip that almost every character had a photographer with them and there were more random ones around the parks.
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue – best food and entertainment I have ever experienced at the parks. The kids are still talking about it!
- D-Tech Princess figurine – We had the girls faces made into their favorite princess. It will be interesting to see how they turn out!
I will write more soon but just remember that the best planning will give you the best vacation!